Jiro was the first son born after Ryuu became ruler. He was always spoiled by Kimiko but also groomed to rule. He's looked forward to submitting his brothers, so he was probably the most upset by this "game".
- Prefers to be called by his title or honorifics
- hates his brothers
- Groomed to rule
- likes to smoke
- enjoys art and is an accomplished artist himself (mostly painting)
- Was once engaged, but it was broken off
- Favorite Tea: Jasmine
- Tea House: Victorian
- Special Powers: Flight, Artistic eye, painter
- Goals: Reclaim his right to the throne, banish his brothers
Jiro has been kept apart from most society and is expected to marry well. Jiro has fully accepted this fate and views romance as fluff to keep business pleasant. He has courted a few suitors but ultimately turned them down for political reasons. He's not very inspired by his parents relationship, and secretly hopes that his future isn't as bleak.
Love Style: Transactional/Sensitive
Things about the character that definitely will not crop up in the story but I thought about anyway. It helps inform the character.
- Hogswarts House: Gryffindor
- Bending Style: Fire
- Voltron: Red Lion
- My Little Pony: Rainbow Dash/Gilda
- Rock Band Instrument: Rhythm Guitar
- Orchestra: Harp
- Jug Band: Washboard
- Light Saber Color: Yellow
- Myer-Briggs: ISFJ